- This event has passed.
Reversing Course: Exploring the details of the Texas Estates Code For Restoration or Modification of Guardianships
January 17 @ 1:00 pm$25
- Become familiar with procedural basics of getting to court,
- Be able to Identify interested parties and understand their roles based on the characteristics of various types of cases,
- Better understand the dynamic differences between capacity and sufficient capacity in restoration or modification procedures, and,
- Recognize the incongruencies and short falls in the Texas Estates Code when seeking full restoration.
1) Federal Firearms Prohibition
2) Common Supports & Services
3) CME for Modification/Restoration
4) Disability Rights Texas: “Overcoming Civil Death”, and “Changing Your Guardianship without a Lawyer”
Monica Benson, J.D., Katten & Benson Attorneys
Elizabeth Hart, LMSW, Tarrant County Court
1:00pm – 2:00pm
Free for TGA Members
$25 certificate / non-members $25